Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas Cards

That time of year is slowly approaching. I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe it. It seems like we were just lounging by the pool.


This year I am trying to get my Christmas cards done before Thanksgiving. However, that is a little easier said than done. I found an adorable site called Brick House Paperie. They may make this goal of mine a little easier to accomplish. Here are a few of my favorites.






Where do you guys get your Christmas cards?

4 comments:

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Those are great. I am going to check out the site...thanks.
The past two years I got our cards from Tiny Prints (www.tinyprints.com)

tommie said...

Those are adorable! Now if I could just get a great shot of the kids together.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the brown and light blue one! Too cute!

Sarahviz said...

Tiny Prints! Am waiting for my order to ship, as a matter of fact.