Friday, September 18, 2009

J Hilburn

It has been a long time since my last post. In fact, probably a little too long. I wanted to share with you guys what I have been doing. Not to long ago I happened upon a new company called J Hilburn. They are a company that makes custom fit dress shirts for men at an affordable price. In this day and age I don't know anybody who doesn't like a bargain. My role for J Hilburn is that I am a style advisor. So if any of you women out there have a loved one who would love a custom dress shirt, let me know. I would love to help you anyway that I can.

Just yesterday, the founder of J Hilburn was interviewed by Fox Business Network. Click on the following thread and you can hear more about this wonderful business


Custom Shirts Tailored to a Recession

Shared via AddThis

No comments: