Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We Are Back!!!

I has been a while since our last post, but you know what I really miss sharing my great finds with others. I have to admit though I have been one of those pesky lurkers. However, I will lurk no longer. Now that it is glorious summer time I feel I will have more time to devote to blogging. For my 1st post I wanted to do something that I feel passionately about and that is world hunger. I found these wonderful bags here. For each bag purchased the World Food Programme will feed a child in Africa for 100 days. The catch is that child must attend school. What I love about this bag is that it is eco-friendly as well. What a wonderful cause to participate in.
It feels so good to be back!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Libby said...

I'm so happy you're back!!! Your posts make that blogosphere a better place. :)

k e r r y said...

welcome back!!!

a. said...

Welcome back!

Sarahviz said...

Glad to have you back!