Saturday, September 8, 2007

Who's Your Team, Tough Guy?

To the Anonymous idiot in the two previous posts (you know who you are)--I have a couple of questions for you. My team won again today against University of Miami. Should I feel proud today, or what? I mean, since you seem to know exactly how I am supposed to feel, will you please tell me when it is OK to feel good that my team won? I tell ya what, every Saturday that OU plays and wins, please contact me and tell me if it's OK to celebrate. According to your sorry ass logic, I can only celebrate when we beat a team that is as good as us. Which, judging by the way the last two games have gone, could take a while until we find one. Also, who the hell is YOUR team? Did they win last week and today? If so, by all means, please celebrate. And another thing, if you're going to come on my blog and make a dumb ass comment, at least leave your name.

22 comments:

Libby said...

Dear Anonymous:

Get a life. Get a football team. Get a profile, coward. And get lost!

Cheers,

Libby

tommie said...

Boomer Sooner!

lisagh said...

Anonymous commenters are such cowards! Booooo to them. Yay to you!!!

Kimba said...

F'em

Anonymous said...

If they don't even have the balls to say who their team is, I agree, F'em.

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Strap a set on, Anonymous!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Wow! I missed quite a day- cant believe someone out there is so bored and lonely that they are leaving nasty messages every where- what fun is that for anyone- Get some class- if you dont have anything nice to say.... as they say....

oh well- you told them-

Mrs. Preppy In Pink said...

Don't let these haters get you down! I agree - anonymous commenters are cowards!

Libby said...

Unrelated comment: I seem to remember that one of you has a kiddo with food allergies. There's a terrific post that made me think of you over at Bethy's (homedaisy.blogspot.com). Hope you both have a great weekend!

Traci Anne said...

*laugh* While I'm a Longhorn fan (well, Baylor, but seeing as how our team always sucks, I cheer for UT too, sorry!), I have to agree - that person so needs to get a life! Some people are entirely too ridiculous when their identity is cloaked by Internet anonymity.

Anyway, UNT does kinda suck though. So Boomer Sooner!, at least until the Cotton Bowl ;)

MMM said...

I HATE anonymous commenters. Why not just leave your name? They always say such ugly things and it just gets under my skin. I say block them! =)

kari and kijsa said...

Just had to weigh in as well- ditto!

tommie said...

So glad to see OU beat Texas this year!! My neighbors were hard to live by last year!

MRU said...

Where did you go? Come back. I have free stationery...

tulipmom said...

Hoping you are well and coming back soon ...

Unknown said...

lol, the tough guys are always anonymous aren't they??

Who has that kind of time?? And over football?? Looooser.

k e r r y said...

Missing you guys!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Hey where are you two?? I have been so MIA myself that I have been trying to make the rounds- is everything ok? Please send a sign?

I am worried - I hope that you are just all really busy with the school year?

Anne

a. said...

Are you ever coming back to us???

Libby said...

Hope everything is alright in Oklahoma. Happy (almost) Thanksgiving.

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

Are you coming back? So sad- miss you guys- and just wanted to say happy holidays-

Anne

tulipmom said...

Add my name to the list of people who miss you two.

Hope everything is ok.