Monday, June 2, 2008

Mrs. Meyer's At Target

My sister recently gave me some Mrs Meyer's counter spray. I had never tried it before so I was really excited. I fell in love with it the 1st time I used it. I can clean my counters in the kitchen and you can smell it all the way upstairs. The fragrance I have is geranium. However, my mom and sister swear by the basil scent.
The bad thing about falling in love with Mrs. Meyer's was that I couldn't find it anywhere in
OKC. I was at Target yesterday looking to see what new and exciting things were there and what did I see, but Mrs. Meyer's. They had everything, counter spray, soap, all-purpose cleaner, and even the shower cleaner. I was so excited. It is the little things in life that make me happy.

6 comments:

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I have read several bloggers rave about these products. I'm going to have to check them out next time I get to go to a Target.

Ann Harrison said...

They have a geranium scent?!
And a basil scent?
I have got to find these products.
I'm so excited!

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

I can't wait to see if my Target has it. I want to try it out!!!!!
Thanks!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Just found your blog through "Boo and Hooties Mom".

Thanks for the tip on Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. I just added this to my shopping list for Target (you know, the list that never ends when it comes to Target). My nick-name for that store is the "money-pit". They have so many great things, it's hard to resist. You may go in for one thing and come out spending $100 easily.

Boomerang Salvage said...

The lavender is phenomenal. I adore this counter spray. De-lish!

Mommy In Pink said...

I've never tried these products, but I should! I love Target! BTW..Hope you don't mind, but I'm now following your blog!