Friday, August 15, 2008

Back To School






We start school in less than a week. I can't believe that summer is almost over. However, we had a very memorable summer.

I love finding new and different lunch boxes and back packs for my little girl. My oldest son doesn't care what he carries as long as it is Under Armour. Luckily I can still persuade my little girl enough that her feel like it is her choice. So I just had to share my adorable finds with you. The above lunch box is from em tanner designs. They have so many adorable choices to choose from. The back pack came from Room It Up. I had her name monogrammed in hot pink and it came back looking wonderful.

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

I've missed your unique fun finds!

tommie said...

Those are super cute!

Long time no visit....I'll have to put you in my reader.

it is everlasting said...

I just found your blog via another blog I read regularly. I am a full time nanny for a 4 year old little boy that is also allergic to eggs and dairy. I haven't found many people that get what it is like and I am excited to have found you! I am always looking for new ideas to teach him about his allergies as well as "safe" food alternatives. I look forward to reading more!