Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RuMe Bags

I have been trying very hard lately that when I go to the store I do not use any plastic or paper bags. If I had a few of these bags by RuMe I know that it wouldn't be a problem. Not only do they fold up nicely and fit inside your purse but, the larger bags hold up to 50 lbs. The mini RuMe holds 30 lbs. The bags have square sides and bottoms so they sit nicely when you stand them up. I think this is going to have to be my next purchase. My favorite is the Greenwich design. I will be fashionable and saving the environment all at the same time.

2 comments:

tommie said...

When we first got here, I accepted the bags,....but a month in, I use my own. I keep them on my passenger seat, so I cam grab them as I need the,!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

50 lbs?? that is a lot. Love the color choices of the bags.
I have changed my blogs around. My personal is now Snappy Casual Snippets and my online store's blog is now Snappy Casual Gifts.