Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Two years ago today I received my 3rd gift from God. Little "C" you have truly been a challenge since day one. I guess you could say you broke the mold the day you were born. You have such a fun and energetic personality. In fact, your dad and I sometimes sit back and watch you in amusement. I can't believe that 2 years have already flown by it, seems like yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the very 1st time. Now I can hardly keep up with your increasing energy.
Happy Birthday little "C" I love you so much!
Little "C" received the above shirt from Cute Little Clothes.

8 comments:

Sisters with Style said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Little C! You are one little happy and energetic child. May you always stay the same!

I love you.
S #2

Meg said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Little C! Sounds like your little guy is full of personality...there's nothing better than that!

tommie said...

Happy Birthday, hope al lyour birthday wishes come true.

Libby said...

A very happy birthday to Little C!

CG said...

Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Happy Birthday C!!!

hqm said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Two...so fun!!!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

SWS- I have tears running down my face now after reading todays and now this- what an emotional week for you mommy!

So even Little C had a big deal this week-

Lots of Pictures were taken no doubt-
Happy Birthday Little C!