Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2


It is finally here, 9 hours to be precise. My kids are so excited they can hardly stand it. They are each having a friend over tonight to watch the big movie. Big C is staying at the club with little C to swim so that he will not disturb the big night. Plus tomorrow we are going to the High School Musical live show put on by our local Lyric Theater. Suffice to say mom is going to be High School Musical out by Sunday!
Have a great weekend everybody!!

6 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

All of the kids at my school are having some kind of "High School Musical" get together! It's crazy. I never saw the first one... guess I should check it out!

SLC said...

We had a big viewing party too with lots of popcorn, candy, and juice boxes. It was a cute movie.

k e r r y said...

My daughter loved it - she went to her first non-birthday party to watch it with girl friends.

My husband and I watched it with my son... my husband thought it was the most painful experience... I thought it was cute... innocent entertainment.

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

I know this is all the rage isnt it? I have to find out more...hope it was fun.

Lori said...

We missed it because of traveling, but I'm sure we'll catch one of the many re-runs!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment!

hqm said...

We are all High School Musicaled out over here! My girls LOVED it and I confess I Loved it, too!