Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The New Fall Line At Orient Expressed




Has anybody else seen the new fall line at Orient Expressed? They have some really cute outfits right now. I really like the matching brother and sister red outfit for Christmas. I like the idea of removing the Christmas trees and then adding their monogram to it. That way they can get a lot more wear out of one outfit. My little girl will be 6 in November and she is starting to refuse the smocked dresses. I am hoping I can entice her with the dress with the smocked purses. I'll let you know how this turns out.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I absolutely love all of this stuff!

tommie said...

those are really cute!

I finally had to quit putting my four year old in those little jonjons. I might be able to get away with it for Christmas though!

Preppy Napkin said...

They have very cute things. Always one of my favorite lines.

CG said...

Those are so cute!

Kelly said...

I love your blog. Must add it to my read list!

Libby said...

I bet smocked purses will do just the trick. The line is adorable, I only wish that DevilDog would appreciate a pair of the monogram coveralls!

Lori said...

These are all adorable!