Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Spring is in at Neiman Marcus

Here are a few of the great things I found at Neiman Marcus today. The first is an electronic shopper--meaning the voice-recognition devise will organize and print your shopping list onto paper with the push of a button! It even mounts to your fridge! Man, why could I have not thought of this one--what a great idea!

Next, are these colorful food containers--thought they could be fun for a spring or summertime party. Alot more festive than your Glad containers, huh?

Now, my favorites. The seersucker espadrille from Castaner and the great Burberry espadrille. They are a little pricey, but heck, if you're willing to splurge a little bit, these would be GREAT to own. How cute is the seersucker?




3 comments:

Head Hen said...

Okay, as sad as it sounds, I really think I could use one of the electronic shoppers. But for $150 I'll try to keep track of my monogrammed note pad...

k e r r y said...

I would love to have the list maker/shopper if it was more portable! great finds!

CG said...

o.k. that shopping thing is way cool! Need to check that one out.