Friday, March 23, 2007

Tiffany's has these gorgeous occasion rings to celebrate every important occasion in your life. They have a pink sapphire ring for having a baby girl and blue one if it's a boy. They have numerous rings to choose from, below is just a sample. How great would this have been if I received a blue sapphire ring one about 51/2 months ago?! I will say that my anniversary is coming up on April 6th...maybe I can drop a hint to Big H. (It IS our 5th anniversary, so maybe he'll give in. Sigh I wish!)



5 comments:

k e r r y said...

I can only wish... my husband doesn't understand the lure of jewelry. Let me know if you are able to convince your hubby to "invest" in a ring for your 5th!

Libby said...

Please add my name to the "wish and sigh" list too!

SLC said...

I saw these in a magazine and LOVE them!

MMM said...

I love these too!

Unknown said...

Hey! I had a baby 5.5 months ago, too (boy.) My wedding ring looks just like this so I guess I wouldn't get it. I have an anniversary in april as well. Such funny coincidences, making me delurk!