Monday, March 12, 2007

Stuck on You

Because I'm going back to work in June (Boooo!), I was thinking that I need to start getting Little N some things for when he'll be in Mother's Day Out. Which reminded me of this great web site Stuck on You. It's a store that sells vinyl personalized stickers. They are microwave and dishwasher safe and they have an assortment of icons and colors for your stickers. They really are a great product--I got little J some when he was about 18 months, and I STILL have the packet I bought! I put them on everything!--sippy cups, toys, and even his Easter basket for the Easter egg hunt at school. They don't peel or come off! And for all of you that have children with allergies, they have stickers that say "Peanut Free" or "Egg Free", etc. The site wouldn't let me get a picture to show you, so you'll just have to trust me on this one and visit the site.

3 comments:

Head Hen said...

These are GREAT for camp, too. One might want to think about only using a LAST name or simply initials rather than a child's first and last name (on anything--especially clothing). Safety before beauty, right?! :)

Good luck back at work, I'll be awaiting reports to see how you like it.

Sisters with Style said...

Good thinking!

tulipmom said...

I ordered these for my son for day camp last summer. They're great! Until your child makes it his sole mission in life to peel every single one off :)