Sunday, March 4, 2007

Is There a Dr. in the House?

I woke up this morning with a huge headache-- much like the one Kerry had the other day,must be contagious:) Anyway, I'm pretty prone to getting these suckers and they are not just any ordinary headache, they are pretty severe. I've been diagnosed with chronic daily headaches whatever that is. I never get them when I'm pregnant and rarely get them while I'm nursing. So, I figure they are hormonal. So, I'm lying on the couch, and Little J comes up and says, "mommy, you sick?" . I said that I just have a headache and that mommy is just fine. He comes back later with his Dr's case and begins to "doctor" me up. It was really cute and I think it showed just how much he's growing up. He even sealed the deal by giving my forehead a kiss! I gave the Dr. kit to him for Christmas this year. I bought it from Magic Cabin toys. They have great stuff--a lot of imaginative and wooden toys for your little ones. I feel like the wooden toys just last a whole lot longer than some of the plastic toys out there. That's been my day so far--lot's of lazying around with my headache--hopefully it will pass so I can go out and enjoy the spring-like weather we are having!


1 comment:

k e r r y said...

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better. No fun - the weather was nice but chilly today - in Annapolis anyway.