Friday, January 26, 2007

Always Searching

Being from a city and state that does not offer much in the way of children clothing (or not much of anything really), my sister and I are always on the look out for new and different clothing for our children. Yes, we have the everyday BabyGap, Ralph Lauren, and what not, but we like our children to dress differently from their friends and peers. So, a part of our blog will be sharing some of the great finds we discover on the web and else where.
However, my sister and I also have many different interests from each other, so I think you'll find our blog to be pretty diverse and interesting.
Can't wait to get started!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a little mean of my two sisters to form a blog of their own and by no means incorporate their sister in New York City. Get on that.

Anonymous said...

okay, okay. now i see the first post. but didn't i give you the idea via email about starting your own blog? and yes, hopefully i will find something to blog about. lately i have been obsessed with food blogs...