Friday, January 26, 2007

Which is Which

OK--I guess we need to let everyone know out there which sister is "talking". I will be called sister2 and my sister will called sister1, seeing that she's older than I.
She is four years older than I and it was great growing up with her and using her closet. However, may I say that she never let be borrow her birth certificate or her ID so I could go to 21 and over bars...Boo! Some chick in one of my classes gave me her old ID and we looked nothing alike. It did the trick though. I guess sister1 was too scared (aka lame) to help me out with the bar scene.
Speaking of the bar scene--I feel that people my age who regularly visit bars are making up for past time. They were probably really lame people in their early twenties and stayed home everynight with their boyfriend/girlfriend. So now they feel like they have"making up" to do. I mean, I wore out the bar scene for about 4 years and have no intention on going back. Don't get me wrong, I like a good drink when out to dinner with friends, or I certainly still like a good buzz at a party. But, I just feel like I've done the bar scene already and it's time to move on to another stage in my life. So, to all of you who are thirty-something and still think it's cool to get drunk and party on the weekends--think again, or in the alternative, get a life.

No comments: