Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Into "The Hills"

OK--who watched The Hills last night? Come on, you know who you are--just admit it. Don't be afraid --it's the first step in understanding that you might have a problem. I can't say why I like this show and why I have to watch it. I do like to watch it with my husband (BIG H) and make fun of the people. Anyway, what does everyone think about Spencer? First, he has really bad haird for someone who thinks they are really "the shit". Second, I can't stand his accent. It kind of graits on me. Third, he's really a big cheese. How can they stand being around him? And finally, he's a big liar! There are just not any good qualities about him, unless you count having a really awesome BMW.

S#2

4 comments:

Monogram Momma said...

I haven't watched this. Booo. I am hooked on CBS on Monday nights w/ their comedy lineup.

Sisters with Style said...

I know what you mean--I can't get enough of Thursday nights on NBC. I love 30 Rock. I've watched a little bit of the comedies on Monday night on CBS and I do like what I see. I like How I Met Your Mother the best.
But, if you want to watch the Hills it's on at 9:00 central time.

DebbieDo said...

Oh, I'm hooked, I admit it. I have DVR so I watch WAY too many shows. And Spencer is total cheese, such a liar. Heidi has grown on me, she's really cute. Anyway Spencer must go!

haha

Head Hen said...

Spencer looks like an ugly version of Prince William and Heidi looks a little like Brittney Murphy to me.

Yes, TiVo can be a dangerous thing. It's not as good as Laguna Beach (did I really just say that?!).

We like Two-a-Days better--it cracks us up to remember high school life. Ours were good days but glad to not be there still.

We love Monk, Grey's, and Earl. I'm also still a watcher of Gilmore Girls. They are not as good as they were in the beginning but I have to finish out the series.

Wow...that's a lot of TV, but with TiVo you can watch an hour show in about 35 minutes.