Sunday, January 28, 2007

Family Portrait



My long awaited family portrait is already scheduled for May. I have always wanted a family portrait to go above my fire-place. Let the stressing begin on what to put 5 different people in. The color scheme is going to be white and khaki and the location is outside. So at least this is already decided. I have it kinda of narrowed down for each of my 3 bugs. Bug #2 is going to wear one of the above dresses from Orient Expressed. If you love smocked clothes you will love this site. I think Bug #1, who is 7, will wear a white Lacoste shirt with khaki pants. Baggy of course. Bug #3 will be about 21 months by the time we take our pictures. If it was up to my husband and Bug #1 he would look just like them. However, I will win this battle and he is going to wear a jon-jon. I found a really cute khaki and white linen one from Cottontail Originals. They are based out of Stillwater Oklahoma. I am still searching for that perfect outfit for him because these are his 1.5 year old pictures too. It seems it is getting a little chaotic on the home front so I will blog later about my outfit choices.

Have a great Sunday,
S#1

No comments: