Friday, April 13, 2007

Cherrybrook Kitchen


I found these wonderful cookie, cake, frosting, and pancake mixes out there for anyone with a food allergy. They are made by the company Cherrybrook Kitchen. It is very difficult to make a cake or even cookies for somebody with food allergies. These are so easy you just place the mix in the bowl and add milk or soy and a margarine alternative. So much easier than having to mess with doing a cake from scratch. Besides who has time really to do that. The cookies are great because you can freeze the mix for whenever you may need a safe snack for a b-day or school party.

3 comments:

tulipmom said...

I'm so glad to hear these are good. I've passed them in the store before and often wondered. I may have a use for them in the near future. Thanks for the review!

susan said...

we love cherrybrook kitchen! not sure what your allergies are, but i have really had good luck with the Ener-G products.

Sisters with Style said...

My youngest has allergies to egg,milk,peanuts,treenuts,and green peas. We have tried the Ener-G egg replacer and love it. I wasn't aware until I got on their site that they carried other things. Thanks for the info.