Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Kerri tagged us. I doubt S#1 will do this, so I will. And let me tell you, it took me FOREVER to do this. Whew, glad I'm done.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Flying--I am a very nervous flier. I will fly, but I sweat a lot on the take-off and landing.
2. Something happening to my children.
3. Bad weather, aka tornadoes. I have to thank my dad for that one.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Me--seriously, I really crack myself up.
2. Alec Baldwin on 30 Rock. Hilarious
3. Kevin Dillon on Entourage, he plays Drama. Has anyone seen this guy this season? He's really funny.

Three Things I Love:
1. Napping
2. Reading before I go to bed
3. Traveling

Three Things I Hate:
1. Liars
2. Whining!!
3. People who think they are way way cooler than they really are.

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Measurements. Like, when people ask me, "How tall was he?", or "how big was the space". I have no clue what to tell people.
2. Paris Hilton. Why is she famous again?
3. text messaging--I really really have a hard time with this. I'm lame.

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Lamp
2. Swimsuit catalog
3. Little J's school directory.

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Blogging
2. Hoping Little N doesn't wake up from his nap for another 30 minutes
3. Looking out the window

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Hold and kiss my grandchildren
2. Go to Africa
3. Be a major influence in some one's life.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Read super fast
2. Write a Motion for Summary Judgment (and a pretty good one if I do say so myself)
3. Wiggle my ears

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Dive
2. Roll my "r"'s when speaking Spanish.
3. Draw---anything! I can't draw to save my life!!!

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your children
2. Pearl Jam
3. Your gut

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Negativity
2. President Bush (sorry, I don't trust the guy)
3. Hillary Duff

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to become more patient
2. How to cook--I'm kind of bad
3. Yoga

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Vanilla Oreos
2. Peppermint Ice Cream
3. Pad Thai

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Cosby Show
2. Family Ties
3. Facts of Life

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not going to college out of state
2. Being nicer when I was younger
3. Not getting to know my grandparents . I know they must have had such wonderful stories to tell.

O.K. I tag anyone who want to do this! Go for it.

3 comments:

Libby said...

Okay, wow. We have A LOT of things in common! From a fear of flying to a confusion over space-time continuum to the desire to go to Africa (I would *so* love to be at the World Cup there in 2010!) Oh, and Johnny Drama just kills me!

tulipmom said...

I'm with you on the drawing. I can barely draw a stick figure.

Unknown said...

I totally agree that Kevin Dillon is too funny on Entourage. I think I actually like him more than his bro...not that I really liked Matt much anyway.