Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Better Evening

Last night was ten times better than the previous night! (See previous post) I went to a cooking class with my mother-in-law and Big H had to take care of the kids! The class was great--the chef cooked the whole meal and we watched. Some people took notes, but I was too busy enjoying the wine and champagne to care about the details! I just liked the fact someone was cooking dinner for me .
Bit H also had to take Little J to his soccer game last night. Our team is quite young, we are 3 playing mostly 4 and 5 years old. Our team doesn't quite "get it" yet, so there's a lot of running off the field, picking flowers and crying by our kids. Last night only 3 team members of ours showed up! Three things happened last night that I missed. 1) Our team won. Don't ask me how, but with only 3 players we pulled off an upset. 2) Little J scored a goal. A big improvement from the other games where he would just stand there and look at the ball and run around on the other soccer fields. 3) After Little J scored he went to the middle of the field, dropped his pants and peed. I guess Little J was so excited about his goal, that he to do SOMETHING to show is excitement! The referee was laughing too hard to say do anything about it. So wish we would have caught that on camera.

6 comments:

Libby said...

Way to go, Little J!!

Taking notes, geez, are some people serious students, or what?!

tulipmom said...

What a great story ... one I'm sure you'll enjoy telling years from now to his significant other.

hqm said...

That is a classic!Good for Little J!

tommie said...

I would love to go to a class like that!!

Yeah Little J....

a. said...

Glad to hear things got better!

Anonymous said...

That is to funny.