Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Family Vacation


We are off today on a family vacation to Sea World in San Antonio. We are traveling with another couple who has a little girl the same age as Little J and a baby the same age as Little N. Little J is really excited and I know he's going to love it! We've been talking non-stop about whales for a couple of weeks now. However, we are driving, so please be thinking of us today and tomorrow, as I have no idea what to expect while driving with a 3 year old and a 7 month old. It should be interesting. But, we have plenty of DVD's and food for Little J. As for Little N, well, let's just hope he sleeps a lot!


We are stopping in Dallas today and heading out early tomorrow morning to San Marcos outlet mall, just outside of San Antonio. Apparently, The View ranked it the third best place to shop in the WORLD! They have Neiman Marcus, Saks, Kate Spade, Lacoste, J Crew, etc., etc. Almost any store or brand you can think of, they have it!! I'm excited to find some deals!! I'll definitely keep you posted on my purchases!

I'll be back on Sunday, but S#1 will be here to keep you connected!

Have a good week!
S#2

Oh, by the way, wish S #1 a Happy Birthday this weekend--her birthday is Saturday, June 2nd! (I had to post this b/c I know she's too modest to tell you guys!)


5 comments:

CBM said...

Have a great time! Enjoy--Sea World is so fun!

tommie said...

What a great vacation! You will have so much fun. It is not too hot yet.

Happy Birthday.....My little boy's bday is Sun, but we are doing a Sat party.

tulipmom said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip! Safe travels.

CG said...

Sounds like a fun trip!

Libby said...

Have a fantastic trip!