Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I Always Knew I Was Worth A Lot More!!

To every mom out there please read this. But, does it really surprise any of you? I'm always telling Big H that I wear 20 different hats in a day. Maybe we will all start to become more valued as mother's day approaches. Or, maybe now S #1's husband will take all of her blogging hints for mother's day gifts!! However, I guess you really can't put a price on all of the special moments you as a mother spend with your children. Like today, I caught Little J singing in the most precious voice along to his Peter Pan movie and every time Little N smiles, it melts my heart. I love it.

6 comments:

Sisters with Style said...

Trying to assign a dollar value to what you do is a square peg/round hole situation--it doesn't fit and it can't be valued. By the way, you wear each of those 20 hats with real grace. Big H

Libby said...

I really enjoy reading your comments to each other. You two clearly have a close and supportive relationship. It makes me wish I had a sister!

k e r r y said...

I emailed this to my husband and told him I was up for a raise.

tulipmom said...

I'm not at all surprised, but it's still validating to see it in print. And nice timing too right before Mother's Day :) Thanks for the link. I'm going to follow Kerry's lead right now.

tommie said...

I saw this today and loved it. With my husband being deployed, I work a 24 hour day...even when I think I am going to get maybe 6 hours of sleep, one will wake at 2:30 or so!

Oh yeah, I tagged you....so sorry, they said to name names...

happy Thursday.

hqm said...

I think I am up for my yearly review!!! And I am going for a raise!
And I agree with Libby...I wish I had a sister, too!