Wednesday, July 25, 2007

We've been tagged

Kerry from over at More, More, More tagged us. We are supposed to list 8 random facts about us and then tag 8 more people. I'm pretty sure everyone I know in the blog world has probably been tagged by now, so I tag whoever wants to do this. Also, S#1 sucks, so I'm doing the 8 random facts.

1. My office would make a great sitcom.

2. My boss, a partner in the firm, strictly prefers metro-sexual hair products. He's straight.

3. I'm a female democrat and I don't dig Hillary.

4. I prefer a day at the spa to sex. Ahhh, to be alone is heaven.

5. I don't know how to clean and it isn't hard to do.

6. Rob Schneider, especially in Hot Chick, is hilarious.

7. Kathy Griffin's new show on Bravo: hilarious. (Is there any chance she's a man?)

8. I've totally been reprimanded by a judge for my court attire. Seriously? Dude, I'm the best dressed person in this court room by far!!!

8 comments:

Libby said...

Regarding #3: Did you see she picked a Celine Dion song for her official campaign song? I read that it came down to Celine and Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall. What was she thinking??

Regarding #4: isn't it just?

Regarding #8: WTF? (But was it just like the scene in My Cousin Vinny?)

Anonymous said...

Re: #8, do tell what the outfit was!

tommie said...

the sex to spa comment really made me laugh.....even 10 months into this deployment, I had to wonder if I thought the same! Just kidding, but after he has been home a bit, I might agree!

tulipmom said...

Re #4 ... Glad to see I'm not the only one.

k e r r y said...

I can totally relate to #4!!!!

lisagh said...

#4 - Are you guys kidding me?!!! ACK.

Head Hen said...

You mean "time alone" actually EXISTS??? I may have to agree with you on the spa thing from time to time!

I cannot believe that you would wear anything that wouldn't be lovely!

That's funny that Libby thought about My Cousin Vinny.

Anonymous said...

Re.# 7: One episode, I was absolutely doubled over...as was Hubby Dearest when Kathy went off on her encounters with Lindsay Lohan. Absolutely to die for...very very funny lady, that!