Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What Adorable Sweaters!


I was checking my email the other day and found these adorable sweaters on the daily stroll. They are from a company called Sweeters and I must say I think I would buy one every style. There are many styles to choose from for a boy and a girl and they are all hand knit. My little girl has a sweater that is hand knit with her initial D on the front. These sweaters kinda of remind me of that, but I think her sweater is from a different company. I know many of you aren't thinking about the winter season yet. However, I would definitely pop on over to the Sweeters web site today!

12 comments:

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

These are precious.

hqm said...

Love the sweaters! I've been looking for something fun for our holiday cards...usually, I start thingking about it December 1st...always too late!

NY KAT said...

Those are cute!

tommie said...

It was 110 degrees here today! I wish I could get into cooler weather thinking! But they are pretty cute sweaters.

tulipmom said...

Adorable sweaters!

Suburban prep said...

They are adorable.

Melissa said...

Those are way too cute!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I love the pink with the anchor!

Head Hen said...

THese are so darling. I wish I was as talented as some of these clever people!

navybluegirl said...

these are so adorable. we are getting some family pictures done and these would be so cute for my boys!

melissa said...

The owner of Sweeters lives here in FL - the same town me. I posted about her on my blog a while back also - DARLING sweaters!! :)

mcc

CG said...

Love those sweaters..so cute!