Monday, June 11, 2007

A Sick Day Already??

This weekend was a weekend full of sick people. Hooray!! It was so much fun dealing with a cranky and clingy 8 month old with a fever and runny nose. Plus, last night I got to be up a whole hell of a lot with a coughing 3 year old! It was awesome. Plus, Big H has the same thing the kids have and he was not as much help as he usually is on the weekend. So, I'm a little tired today.

I took Little N to the doctor today and he has his first ear infection. Wouldn't you know it, the week I stop nursing, he gets an ear infection! The little booger knew I was going back to work tomorrow, so he was just waiting for his time to get sick and possible delay me a day at work. Sigh. The joys of motherhood. He is feeling better today due to the anitbiotics. I'm hoping I can start work tomorrow, b/c I hate telling the partner one thing and then having to delay it. I know he wouldn't care, he's really understanding, but still I hate having to call in a sick day when I haven't even started yet!

2 comments:

tulipmom said...

I hope Little N continues to feel better and that you get to start tomorrow. Have a great first day back!

lisagh said...

Oh shoot... I hope whatever they have doesn't make its way over to you! Start taking your vitamins, please.