Saturday, June 9, 2007

Weekend Craft Idea


These dresses don't seem like to much just plain white, but picture them with a monogram on them and the whole image changes. How about a cute embroidered flower or a pair of flip flops. These dresses can be found at Dharma Trading Company and they will only run you $6-$10. They even have long sleeved dresses for the fall. If you are really crafty you can purchase dye from this same company and change the color from white to any color imaginable. The possibilities or endless.

4 comments:

Libby said...

Those are adorable, I really like the one with the bows tied at the shoulders- so cute. And talk about a great price point, wow!

tulipmom said...

Cute dresses and so cheap!! The first one is my favorite. I love lettuce edging. Thanks for a great link.

tommie said...

Very cute dresses, I wonder if they make them small enough for my little girl. She will only wear dresses these days.

btw, I just blogged about my prize I got in the mail today....whew hoo , yeah me!

Sisters with Style said...

tommiea
They do make small sizes in the dresses. I got one for my daughter last year from Hollywood
Baby and they fit rather small. So I would probably get a larger size than she is used to wearing. BTW don't ever get these dresses from Hollywood Baby because I spent $35.00 on a dress that I could have gotten for $10.00 plus the monogram.