Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away...


The above rain gear from Kate Spade would be perfect for me today. Here in Oklahoma we have had 15 straight days filled with wonderful rain and they are forecasting rain everyday this week and into the beginning of next. In fact, the average rainfall for the year is around 30 something inches and we have almost met that mark and it is only the end of June. I know I shouldn't complain about the rain considering what is happening in Lake Tahoe, but the selfish side of me just wants my kiddos to be able to play outside and for us to go to the club and swim. It definitely doesn't feel like summer here quite yet. Then again we could be having 100 degree weather right now too. Some days I don't know which would be worse.
Happy Wednesday you guys!!!

10 comments:

tulipmom said...

Love that umbrella! It's in the high 90s and very humid here today. Yuck, yuck, and more yuck. I hope you get to the club sometime this week.

Emily said...

Love the rain boots! We're getting some much needed rain here in KC which our yard is lovin' but not so great pool weather!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

I needed those a few days ago in Chicago. Finally, it's now gorgeous!

Libby said...

Those boots are cute as all get-out! Sending you some sun from Boston- lord knows we've got a ton of it!

tommie said...

I am sick of the rain here as well...it rained 18 inches in a town about 20 min from here! We only got 6 or so.

Love those boots.

SuburbanMom said...

Oooh, love those boots!

CBM said...

At least there are some cute rain accessories available! Hope the sun comes your way soon.

k e r r y said...

We are having a heat wave here... but I beleive it is ending soon. Love the boots too!

Michelle said...

Send us some of your rain! We are 13 inches behind and our lake looks so sad. I do love rain boots, though!!!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I recently went to London... I learned that the boots are wellies, and the umbrella is a brolly. Who would have thought you'd need a brolly and wellies in Oklahoma!