Monday, June 11, 2007

Vacation Time


Our bags are packed and we are headed to the beach. The closest beach in this neck of the woods is South Padre so that is where we will be for the next week. My kids are so excited. They have never seen the ocean before so their imaginations are running wild about huge sharks, dolphins, etc. A shark maybe, but definitely no dolphins.

I think when I return I'm going to need a vacation from this one all by myself. I don't know about you guys but it is so stressful getting ready for vacations. If I just had myself to pack for I think I would be OK. Yet, I have to pack for myself and 3 other people. Not to mention getting all the laundry done and cleaning the house. I love to return to a clean house. It makes returning home that much better.

So there you have it. Sister #2 will take up the slack while I'm away. We will have a computer down there so I will probably pop in every once in awhile. Until next week.


13 comments:

tommie said...

Enjoy your vacation....I hope the packing list helped!

Mrs. Preschool said...

Where oh where did you get that bag? Love, love, love it!

tulipmom said...

Fabulous bag! Have a wonderful trip.

a. said...

Have a great time!

Libby said...

Have a *wonderful* vacation!

(I know just what you mean about returning to a clean house, I really like that feeling too but I rarely manage to pull off all that cleaning!)

Anonymous said...

Have an awesome time

k e r r y said...

Have a great vacation! Love the bag!

SLC said...

Have a great time! I agree, it is exhausting getting your family ready for vaca. So many details to remember. ;-)

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute tote! Have fun!

Midwest Nest said...

The beach sounds so great to me right now. Beach, sun, book ... enjoy!

Monogram Momma said...

Have a great time!

hqm said...

Safe travels! Hope the kids love the ocean!

Sarahviz said...

We just got back from vacay. I know what you mean about packing for 3 others! I was so worried about the boyz, I forgot my hairbrush, my chapstick and my vitamins!