Monday, June 4, 2007

We are back from our adventure to Sea World! It was a great trip, but it sure is good to be home too! Little J had the best time I think he has ever had! The looks on his face as he rode the rides and saw the sights were priceless. I love it.

We went outlet shopping, but Little N DID NOT want to cooperate while there, so our family had to head back to the hotel, while the other couple and their children shopped. Oh, well. The J Crew was great, as was the Kate Spade, Barneys and Lacoste. I wasn't that impressed with the Neiman Marcus.

I will say that although Little J had the best time of his life, he also threw some of his best tantrums and fits as well, due to lack of sleep and over tiredness. We had to keep apologizing to the other couple b/c I felt like we were getting on their nerves. But, they had great attitudes and acted as if they weren't annoyed at all.

It's nice to be back with everyone on the blog world--I spent most of my afternoon today catching up with everyone and it looks like life went on without me!

S#2

6 comments:

Mrs. Preschool said...

So did you buy anything at the outlets?

SuburbanMom said...

Happy Late Birthday :)

tulipmom said...

I'm so glad to hear you guys had a great trip.

No matter how much kiddie stuff we shlep to make a hotel seem like home, kids just don't sleep as well on trips, do they? I'm sure the other family understood completely.

Libby said...

It's not a real road trip with out a tantrum or two, is it? It sounds like it was a great time- Little J must have had himself a ball on those rides!

tommie said...

Glad you had fun. It is always so good to get back to your own bed...unless it is the Heavenly bed at the Westin....then I could stay forever!

k e r r y said...

"Vacations" with the family are always "fun" aren't they?