Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde


Last night was Little J's soccer party and tonight Little J attended a birthday party. Two different parties as you can see, and two different children showed up for each one.
At the soccer party Little J was a complete ASS! Crying, throwing, hitting, screaming, etc. Totally out of control. I was totally embarassed.

At the birthday party Little J was completely amazing! Played well, chatted with adults, listened to mommy. Totally perfect. I was totally impressed. Was this the same child from last night?

I needed a night like tonight because after last night I was really stressed and worried that maybe somthing was wrong with Little J. But, he's my little man. He came through for me.

4 comments:

hqm said...

They like to keep you on your toes!

Libby said...

I'm looking forward to having my own kids so I can nod my head in complete understanding and leave a comment here like, "my kids are the exact same way, I never know who I'm walking out the door with, perfect child or little beast!"

tommie said...

I feel your pain ! My are the biggest pains when they don't get enough sleep.

tulipmom said...

This sounds so familiar. We rarely have 2 good days in a row.