Thursday, February 1, 2007

1154 Lill Studio







About three years ago my in-laws traveled to Chicago to visit their son. I was pregnant with Little J at the time, and when they returned they gave me a diaper bag from the 1154 Lill Studio. http://1154lill.com They have so many wonderful bags, like diaper bags, clutches, makeup bags, etc.--and you totally design it yourself, or just purchase one of the itmes they have already made! I love it. The pictures are just a few of the ones they have already made. Here's how the 1154 Lill Custom Handbag concept works.



1) Pick your style of bag that you want from 25 current shapes and silhouettes in the line. Your price is based on the styel of bag, not the fabrics or options you choose. Prices range from $25 and $150.






2) Time to get creative! Pick your fabrics--mix and match--you can choose the exterior, interior and even pockets and straps.






3) After placing your order you have to wait 3-4 weeks to have their Chicago based team hand craft your Lill.




The best thing is, is that chances are NOONE will have the exact same bag as you. That's why I still use my Lill for Little N.




They have three boutiques located in: Chicago, Boston and Kansas City.

Happy Designing!


S#2









2 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

I found you through My Little Cottage. I love Lill. I too went in Chicago last year and made the cutest purse! Can't wait to make another one!

Sisters with Style said...

I know....they have the best stuff! I bought a little make-up purse...Thanks for browsing the blogg!