Thursday, February 15, 2007

SIGG Bottles




Just wanted to say thank you to all of the bloggers out there who commented--we appreciate it!
Now, for my blog today. Because I consider myself "pro environment" and all of my political, ethical and moral beliefs lead me to try to become more earth friendly, I discovered these new products for children. They are called SIGG bottles. They have a baked-on inner lining (exceeding FDA requirements) which ensures no metallic taste, no taste transfer like juice to milk, and no leaching of plastic into your beverage--as sippy cups do.

Also, SIGG bottles can be re-used over and over again to help reduce waste caused by disposable packaging. Hence, they are very earth friendly. Plus, they come in great designs that I think kids will really like. They come in three different sizes, so even your smalles drinker can get in on the fun! You can read about the SIGG bottles on their website and purchase them from Swiss Knife Shop. This site offers free shipping too--an added bonus!!
What a great and simple way to do your part in helping preserve mother earth!

S#2



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME! I love it! Fun to see you tonight:)
Kelly

Southern Mom said...

I did not know about the sippy cup plastic problem! How awful...I will have to look into that one and see if this company sells cups too.

mockingbird said...

love the bottles - will be ordering them for my grandkids - keep the good stuff coming !!!!