Friday, February 16, 2007

Father's Day Gift

I know I know most of you are wondering why is she talking about Father's Day when that is all the way in June. I just wanted to tell you guys about a wonderful photographer that I came across last night. We were talking about what we got for our husbands for V's Day and one of my friends told us about an area photographer that comes to your house and takes pictures of your family she then takes those pictures and puts them on a slideshow set to music. It is so amazing. The pictures that I saw were such candid shots of my friend's children. Which I feel are the best kind. She totally captures the true beauty of each child. I must say not every photographer can do that. The name of the company is Artsy Phartsy. Isn't that such a catchy name? I can't wait to get my session booked. I just have to find a time to do it when my husband isn't home since this is a Father's Day gift.

1 comment:

k e r r y said...

Oh how I wish I could find a photographer like this in MD! She is good!