Monday, February 12, 2007

We Have the Flu






The flu has invaded our house. My little girl was diagnosed with the flu today. I really thought that this year we were going to elude the flu. I guess the flu had other ideas. While I was snuggling with little bug #2 I found that I loved my bedding more and more. I don't know about you guys, but I found it really difficult to find that perfect bedding. I looked for, I kid you not, 6 months. I happened upon this brand called Bella Notte. They have practically any color you would ever want. On top of that there are many combinations that you can go with. It was a bit overwhelming to choose what I wanted on-line. Thankfully, I found a local store here that carried it. Since I am a visual person, I was glad that I could put my color schemes together in person. I have really been loving the color chocolate brown so I made my coverlet just that.
This is the 1st picture. (For some reason I can't post the picture after what I say). The picture in the middle is my two Euro Shams in that exact color. It is really a deep red in person. The 3rd picture is my next Euro Sham, but the color is chocolate and not the blue and the white. Last but not least, my dust ruffle is a linen material in chocolate. I need to add a couple of other throws, but I haven't figured out what to do next. I was thinking maybe something in gold. I figured I can always change my color scheme with my Euros if I ever get tired of the red and the brown. The best part about Bella Notte is that it is all WASHABLE!!! Did I say that right? You bet I did. Even the silks you ask? EVERYTHING IS WASHABLE!!! If you ever consider purchasing Bella Notte. I recommend price shopping. The local store here was a little more than Layla Grace. I even found a discount code plus free shipping.

Hopefully tomorrow all will be well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the flu doesn't come near my other two bugs. Especially little bug #3. As I reported earlier, he is getting tubes on Wednesday and I don't want anything coming between us and the tubes. Until tomorrow.
S#1





4 comments:

k e r r y said...

I am so sorry you all are flu-bound too. It's no fun.

I just wanted to let you know I found the cutest little tee-shirts at GAP today that say "I love Mommy" and "I Love Daddy" today if you are looking for something for him for Valentine's Day!

Sisters with Style said...

Thanks for the heads up!--i was thinking of going there to look......

Monogram Momma said...

Ok, just a heads up but clicking on your Bella Notte link sends you to a sex party/toy/lingerie site! Yikes!

Hopefully that will give you a much needed chuckle. So sorry to hear you guys have the flu over there!

Sisters with Style said...

Thank you so much for telling me. You probably thought I was crazy. I must admit at times I feel like it.