Thursday, February 8, 2007

Sin City

So, Big H is going to Las Vegas this weekend--without the family, mind you. Yeah, he's going with his friends for a long weekend....must be nice. I get to stay here with the kids in 30 degree weather while he's off in sunny Las Vegas playing golf, drinking cocktails, and who knows what else! Man, I'm annoyed. Which, got me thinking. Here are some other things that I'm totally annoyed with today:

the weather---I feel like I'm living in Russia
store clerks--that's right lady, I have a three year old and a baby--like it or not, I really don't give a damn.
service engine lights in cars--mine is on right now. Great.
three year olds that won't take naps--mine is upstairs just playing. I can hear him as I write. Please just nap for like 30 minutes, that's all I need....

Suffice it to say, I'm a little crabby today. Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing great, and I'll definately try to do better tomorrow!

S#2

No comments: