Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday Morning





Well, despite Big H being in Las Vegas, the morning went pretty well. I fed, dressed and managed to get two kids in the car this morning before 9:00 am. I dropped off Little J at Mother's Day Out and then Little N and I headed to Old Navy to see what they had in store. And I must say, I was pleasently surprised! They are having a 25% off sale on all of their kids and baby clothing. So if you plan on going, GO NOW, because you know how picked over Old Navy can get...... Little J needs so many new things for spring and summer! He's outgrown everything from last year. I picked out some cute little madras shorts for him and two polos and these cute flip-flops. I couldn't find a picture of the shorts online, but they are really cute and can't wait to see him in them. One of the polo shirts is pink (Big H will just have to deal with it.)
As for Little N, well he gets a lot of his older brother's clothes, so he didn't get a lot today. I just picked up one cute little polo for him. It's blue and chocolate brown striped (couldn't find it online for a picture). Speaking of Little N getting all of his older brother's clothes, I was going through Little J's 6-12 month clothing the other day and it really made me sad. I can remember when he used to wear all of those clothes! I had specific memory of Little J in just about everything I came across. Now Little N will be wearing them and will have outgrown them by the end of the summer....time marches on I guesss. They are right when they say that your children really do grow right before your eyes without you even realizing it!
S#2






2 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

Those sandals are precious! I told my friends with babies to go check it out! THANKS!

Sisters with Style said...

You know, Old Navy has such great stuff and really reasonable too! I really appreciate the comments!