Thursday, February 22, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Fun







Is it too early to talk about St. Patrick's Day? It is the next holiday, right? Anyway, I spotted these great St. Patty's day clothes for all of your little Irish kids. But, they could also work if you aren't Irish, and just want something fun to dress your kids in on St. Patrick's day. The two T's are from, Cafe Press and they also have bibs and other available styles. You can purchase the Apple Dots Binker from Mamas and Munchkins. I myself am not lucky (heh, heh) enough to be Irish. But, I do know how to knock back some green beer. My parents are going to be in NYC for St. Patrick's day--how fun is that going to be? Big H told my mom they needed to go to McSorley's, the oldest saloon in NYC, on the 17th. Big H and I went there about 4 years ago and it's totally a "bar-bar". They only serve beer and they will totally give you a "look" if you order anything other than a cold one. In fact, when you do order your beer you better be read because they actually give you two at a time! Man, to be in NYC on the 17th......
By the way, does anyone know how I can post my pictures better? I have no idea on how to make them looks good with my post..I try and try and hopelessly fail! Please, some one help me!!
S #2




1 comment:

a. said...

The pictures look fine to me!