Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hello? Is anyone there? Hello?

OK--you know who you are. You come on our blog and you read our posts, but you say NOTHING! You may not have anything to say sometimes, but I know that somedays you have to have SOMETHING to say. We love, love the people who comment-- thanks, you know who you are too:) While we do appreciate eveyone who comes on our blog to read and look, we would enjoy you oh so much more if you would drop us a line every once in a while. We don't need your life story or anything, just a "hello", or a line to show you care. :) (Come on S#3, I know you have to have something to say to us!) Remember, we are not just writing for our pleasure, we are also writing for you pleasure and enjoyment too! So, who is going to be the first to comment?

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey sisters - I'll comment - Happy Valentine's Day!

a. said...

I love commenting. You can yell at me if I ever comment too much!

Happy Valentine's Day to all the sisters!

Midwest Nest said...

Hello. I'm glad I found your blog. Will be checking back often.

Anonymous said...

I really only like to post when I have something witty and charming to say, which (this may come as a shock) isn't all the time. But, I will try to comment more. I hope you both had a wonderful Valentine's Day and I miss and love all of those in your homes.

xoxo,
J

Southern Mom said...

Hi, your blog is great and I am glad I found it! I don't leave comments because I don't think they are interesting or would add to your blog. Anway, I wanted to delurk!

k e r r y said...

happy belated valentines day! I was without power - still am! darn ice storm!

Anonymous said...

Hey sisters - I just recently found your blog, so I'll be sure to comment!! :)

mcc

Keri said...

Great blog! Because I know for a fact that you exude style. . .I will be checking this blog often. Check out www.boutiquebianca.com
That's where I found the Chicken Noodle Soup brand and Havengirl. Most of their Fall 2006 is 50% off.
Have a great day, sista (ha.)

Denise said...

Aw, you caught me! Actually this is the first time on your blog, but when I read this, I felt guilty - so here we are!

I love what you said about the movies. That's what we are like some weekends. I have little kids, and teenagers, and then my husband and I want to watch a serious movie, so . . . Friday night we get 3 movies from Netflix, and then Saturday, we return our trial Blockbuster movies to get a few more, and then . . . ARRGGH. Exactly. Get a life. Actually, we have one, we were just ignoring it for a while. Sometimes ya need a break, ya know? But I had to laugh at your confession.