Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Easter Outfits

I am what you would call a planner--especially when it comes to planning my children's outfits for Easter. Seriously, if you don't pick out their outfits and buy them early, all the cute things will be sold out! Little N is easy, being only 4 months old. I bought him this cute blue romper from Orient Expressed, with his name monogrammed on the front. (His name isn't Carson--this is just the example for the web site).
As for Little J--he's a little harder and more pickier. I have to buy him things that I know that he will wear and like. I don't want to hear any whining on Easter! He's going to wear these seersucker pants from Baby Gap, along with the white oxford from Crew Cuts. Crew Cuts also has seersucker pants, but I really don't want to spend $50 on a pair of pants which will most likely end up with Easter chocolate and candy all over them! Now, this is where I need some help. I want him to wear a really cute belt. I found some at A Tierney. They have cute baseball and soccer belts which are perfect for Little J because he's so into sports right now. He's getting ready to start soccer, so I'm kind of leaning towards the soccer one. However, does anyone know of anymore belts for children that are really cute? I like the ribbon style for the outfit that he's going to wear. So, let me know if you guys know of any other sites I can shop for Little J. Thanks!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those outfits are just darling! I love seeing people come up with cute outfits for little boys - they can be fun to dress up too!

Sisters with Style said...

Thanks!

Mrs. Shelton said...

Too cute. I am keeping my eyes open too. I am getting married in June. I have a 4 year old, 6 year old, and two 7 year old boys in the wedding. I definitely don't want them in anything too formal (i.e. suits, tuxedos) but don't want them too casual. I also don't want them to look too young for thier age. Keep me posted on ideas you see!

CG said...

So adorable!

Meg said...

If you buy from A. Tierney...Monogram Momma had a 15% discount from them posted on her blog. I don't know how long it is good for, she posted this last week. Good luck!