Monday, February 12, 2007

I Deserve Some Flats








Big H made it bag from Las Vegas late, late last night, and needless to say I'm a little pooped today. He usually does Little N's 11:00 feeding so I can get some sleep, but for the last three nights I've been doing it. Whew, this just confirms that I like my sleep. Anyway, I think he had fun and it's good to have him back. However, seeing that he had a fun-filled weekend trip away with the boys, and I was here at home slaving away and raising his kids, don't you think I at least deserve something? I thought so. So, I'm in the market for some new flats. Above are the three I have my eyes on. What does everyone think? I can't decide. I like them all, you know? However, if anyone has anymore ideas on where I can buy some cute flats, let me know, there is always room for more suggestions!








6 comments:

Sisters with Style said...

I guess S#1 will comment on your shoes. I like the plaid ones. I think they would look good with cropped pants or skirts this spring. What do you guys think??????????

Melissa said...

The J Crew plaid ones are to die for. I really want some of those myself, along with most of the other patterns those shoes come in!

a. said...

Love 'em!!!

k e r r y said...

I love them all and I think you deserve all three! I love the navy plaid flats and tried to order them myself but they are on back order in my size until MAY! May 28th at that! And I ordered and then returned the Marsala suede ballet flats in metallic bark because they shoes too much of my toes... I didn't think I had long toes (is that too much information for you all?) but it is a pet peeve of mine when you can see where the toe meets the foot - is there a technical term for this?

k e r r y said...

In my last post I meant to write "they SHOW too much of my toes" not "they SHOE too much of my toes" - man, am I a bad proof reader or what?!

Sisters with Style said...

I'm a really bad proof reader so don't feel bad. OK, I just ordered the navy plaid J Crew shoes and, like Kerry, will not be receiving them until after May 28th!! Oh, well.