Sunday, February 25, 2007

Picture Time

About a month ago we took black and white pictures of Little N--you know the ones, where the baby is naked and the rest of the family is wearing black? Well they turned out really sweet and surprisingly, Little N and Little J cooperated and I can't wait to frame the pictures. I found these frames from Exposures. I think I only want one though--I think all four would be just a little too "much" for me. I like all four I just don't want all four to hang. So, I think I like the Love one and put a pictures of Little N in it....would love to hear anyone's opinion.

3 comments:

k e r r y said...

I always find the best picture frames at Marshalls, TJ Maxx or HomeGoods - they are a fraction of the cost and sometimes are better quality! Just a thought - cute!

Monogram Momma said...

I love Exposures. As a photogrpher I have been a fan of theirs for years so I highly recommend them!

CG said...

How sweet! I love Exposures. I used to get their catalogs awhile back but haven't gotten one in awhile. They always have such neat stuff. Thanks for reminding me about them. I need to get online and request another catalog.